Re: :Re: Why italian ?

From: Sabino Maggi (maggi@ien.it)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 19:36:05 CEST

On Fri, 5 May 2000, mjohnson@davesworld.net wrote:

> The constitution is in a small "window" that has had most of the air
> removed, allowing you to view either side of the document, yet prevent
> oxidation.. why you received it is beyond me.
>
> Mike

> From: Sabino Maggi <maggi@ien.it>
> >"On day 15 of the current month, starting at 11 a.m., dr. ....
> >will give a talk about
> >
> >"Preservation of the U.S. Constitution; a Challenge for Metrology and
> >Vacuum Technique"
> >
> >in the meeting room of the Dinamometric Dept.

Mmmmhhh, your reply closes all the (possible) discussions. No Freud's
involvement. I see. All is now clear and VERY SERIOUS.
Well, maybe the expression "a challenge" is a little bit excessive.

Two minutes ago I thought these guys were crazy...

Sabino

"There are two things that are infinite: Human stupidity and the
universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein