Re: Why italian ?

From: Tom Poindexter (tpoindex@nyx.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 22:49:45 CEST

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 09:47:30PM +0200, Massimo Pilolli wrote:

> It's another impressive sign of italian imperialism:
> pizza, spaghetti, Brunello di Montalcino and... muLinux!
> (And we have other troops to seize the world, as our
> exceptional cheese Parmigiano Reggiano...)

I'm happy to report that my muLinux installs are just as reliable as my
1973 Fiat 124 Spyder (really! my Fiat has been relatively trouble free for
the last four years that I've owned it. Just ignore that oil spot on the
garage floor.) I have to tell folks all the time that 'Fiat' doesn't
necessarily mean 'Failure in Italian Automotive Technology.'

And just like my Spyder, playing with muLinux can occupy many hours of my
free time.

Sadly enough, my Fiat is for sale. 100k miles, nearly corrosion free (dry
Colorado climate helps!), strong engine, and all the synchros in the
gearbox still work!

--
Tom Poindexter
tpoindex@nyx.net