Re: Why italian ?

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 15:28:49 CEST

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 08:22:49AM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer nicely wrote:
> On 04.05.00, 09:59:55, Stefanie A. Pagel wrote:
>
> > Why is it, that most of the people here are italian ?
>
> This is not the truth, only most of the people SEEM to be
> italian because if you see an italian mail you remember
> it very well and if you see 5 italian mails you think that
> the whole world is writing italiano but that's only an error
> of our funny human brains. :-)

The same thing happens when I visited particular european
country or city: five italians together seems to fill a square :-)

> There are 25 people with italian mail addresses reading the
> list and in _my_ (humble) opinion it could be more because
> it's a good and cheep :-) way to improve la mia conoscenza
> della lingua italiana.

I agree with you: I'm improving my english from scratch, using this
ML. I'm able now to speak with you without regular course in this
language. My english is such fractured language, because mailing is
fractured!

> Believe me that people D O use muLinux dappertutto nel mondo!
>
> My little mirror counted the hits since 5. Januar 2000:
>
> Country Number of Hits

  [snip]
> Denmark 5

Denmark 5? Strange result, thinking about home site.