Re: [mu TECH] A new installer for DOS

From: Jef Knoors (jknoors@zonnet.nl)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 09:30:47 CEST

Yes, I used it yesterday, tiny little bug after cleaning hda1 I got the
message:

rmdir: not found

Backup was finished and I reboot to look at the file:

303 Mb no space left on the partition.
Was all my stuff backed up in the file or did it stop because there was no
space left on the other partition ? I will free some HD space and try the
same again, see if it exceeds this 303 MB

Rawrite2:
I read the pascal code, it's wrtitten very nice and readable.
You're probably a talented writer.
Jef