Re: THE REAL LINK muLinux base floppy image and DOS tools

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 22:09:30 CEST

Sorry for not seeing the correction to the URL. I have looked at site
looks like a good start.
  How about "Miguel Angel Alvarez Homepage" instead of "index"
  for a title? I am sure you will make other changes also,
  at least you have a webpage for helping Mulinux. And that is
  better than me!

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com