accented characters map

From: Renato (renato@jfrj.gov.br)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:10:54 CEST

Michele:

I am sending again the map I gave you yesterday.
It is based in us.map (inspired in us+.map) adding dead keys and compositions to make most accented characters. Here in Brazil we call it us-accents.map to remind this.

Please, trash the old one. I translated the original credits to english and renamed it to ac.map (from accent) instead of br.map to avoid confusion with brazilian national keyboard map (only 10 to 20% of computer users have this keyboard).
I think it can be usefull to any non english speaker using an IBM standard international keyboard.

You can rename it to any 2 letters name you want. Sugestions: gn (generic) ;st (standard) ; in (international).

I can send you br.map latter, if you wish.

renato