Re: Intelli mouse

From: Brett G. Castleberry (bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 08:03:51 CEST

Brett G. Castleberry
bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tallahassee, Florida
----- Original Message -----
From: "corey.eiseman" <toe-gristle@usa.net>
To: <mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2000 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: Intelli mouse

> Although you may already have one from Tallahassee, FL, I noticed there
> was someone else on this list from here as well. Small world! Hi Brett!!
> :)
>
> viva la muLinux!
> corey.eiseman
Hey, Corey! Nice to have a fellow Tallahassean aboard. I don't post much
because I'm such a clueless newbie, but even I could install muLinux (4.0!)
when I began to look into Linux. I think it's definitely "Il muLinux". I
think Michele has done something very "cutting edge" and I am just pleased
to be a spectator and to try to learn from the experts who correspond here.

Brett Castleberry, librarian
bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tallahassee, Florida