Re: muLinux and LinuxJournal

From: Sabino Maggi (maggi@ien.it)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 10:44:47 CEST

Ok, the contest is closed.
The only (wrong) answer was this one below. I'm very sorry for Mark, he
loses the muPrize... 8-)))

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Mark Greed wrote:

> It's at: http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue72/lte72more.html
> And it's on line 539 (when viewed as a text file).
> Do i get my muPrize? :0)

Anyway, for all the Saint-Thomas-like guys around (actually, I do not know
wheter there is an english equivalent to this italian idiom), here is
the exact reference:

Linux Journal, March 2000, p.28

Column: Embedded Systems News Briefs
        by Rick Lehrbaum

"The latest version of muLinux (V7r6) is now available. It's described as
a minimalistic - but mostly complete - application-oriented Linux
distribution that fits on a single floppy diskette. Minimum system
requirements are a 386 PC with 8MB DRAM. Download muLinux from
http://sunsite.auc.dk/mulinux."

Very short, indeed, but... Linux Journal!
Something to be very proud of, isn't it Michele?

Ciao
-- Sabino