Re: Mulinux and my Thinkpad 720c

From: Sean Roe (jackryan@azbiz.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 09:05:38 CEST

Dear all,

I have spent a couple of hours looking around for the drive info for this drive so I can install muLinux on it.

The Drive in it appears to be a Western Digital 160 MB (Woo Hoo!)
It Carries the model # WD-W2160D

I am still trying to find the geometry for this drive. If anybody knows it or wher I can find it please let me know. I have allready checked WDs
and IBMs sites.

Sean

Sean Roe
jackryan@azbiz.net