Re: how to install the muLinux into hd

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 23:25:17 CEST

The instructions are part of the messages issued during setup....
You'll want to use fdisk though, and create the needed partitions.
ext2fs likes using a linux swap partition too*grin*(type 82 in fdisk)
good luck
winsor

Affa Pan wrote:

> As title.
>
> Recently, I want to install the muLinux into my old computer.
> Within a 250mb hd, and I want to install muLinux into the hd.
> But I want to use the ext2 fs. Has anyone done it?

The more I use Linux, the harder Windows becomes to use. Point and click
software is too restrictive and difficult to do anything productive
with.