Re: Intelli mouse

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 20:44:27 CEST

On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 11:13:12AM -0400, corey.eiseman nicely wrote:

> I've started using a simple shell script that will install the mouse
> drivers for me and start gpm all in one step:
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> setup -m misc/misc
> setup -m misc/psaux
> gpm -m /dev/mouse -t ps2 -r 10

This is not really needed in muLinux, because it can simply answer
the right questions in Setup/Port and Setup/Gpm the, during first
boot.

> Anyway, I've also just recently gotten the PCMCIA card modem working as
> well, and am thoroughly impressed at how MuLinux has made this old 486
> laptop a very useful machine, with just a few floppies!

Do you successful run a PCMCIA modem with PPP and other? Please,
write down some line for me.

>Great job,
> Michele!! A postcard is on the way as soon as I can find one suitable.
> Although you may already have one from Tallahassee, FL, I noticed there
> was someone else on this list from here as well. Small world! Hi Brett!!
> :)

Send me the postcard: I like very much these little images from the
World.

> viva la muLinux!

Ummm ... "la" is female, "il" is male. An interesting question, the
muLinux sex.