mu SETUP

From: Hans-Jürgen Kozik (e9625788@student.tuwien.ac.at)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 21:43:24 CEST

I am using mulinux 6r4 on a 486-33 with 4MB Ram. I have cloned mulinux
on my harddisk and i am using a swap-partition. I want to use the
machine as gateway with ipmasquerading and i don't know how to configure
two ethernet cards with setup -f eth. I only can configure one card,
eth0. The eth.cnf configuration file doesn't allow me more than one
network card/kernel module. Is there another way (e.g. to execute
automatically insmod and/or ifconfig within the startup sequence)?

Then i also i want that my clients can use ftp, icq and irc. In the
how-to's i found that i need additional kernel modules (e.g.
ip_masq_ftp, ip_masq_raudio) if i want these services. Are these modules
available for mulinux 6r4 and how can i load them?

mfg, Hans-Jürgen