Re: modules

From: Renato (renato@jfrj.gov.br)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 16:30:51 CEST

>> This hapened to me too a couple of times. It is very anoying to configure everything again. Now I allways save before testing. I like Pat's ideas.
>>
>> renato
>>

>Sorry, I can't absolutely accept this critic! Any request is related
>to an answer, and answers in Setup can be "y" or "n" !
>
>If you answer "n", no test will be made.
>
>Michele

Sorry, Michele, but I can not agree with you. If someone answers yes, he is answering yes to testing only.
The question only mentions the testing.
He is not answering yes to the possibility of loss all configuration as could happen.
I think you should make a clear warning here, as Patrice suggests.

Salute,
Renato