Re: [mu setup] pbm with mu -i

From: Chris Ellec (cellec@elecsysinc.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 22:42:30 CEST

Michele Andreoli wrote:

> > I have version 8r2b, and when running mu -i, then selecting the option 0
> > for parameter settings, the program exits with the error "read unknown
> > option -p"
> >

> Do you checked that in Linux or muLinux? This is a bash/ash problem.
>
> It work in bash v2.01, but I know there is some problem in some other
> bash release.

I had bash 1.4xx, I upgraded to 2.04, and that fixed the problem. Thanks !

Now I am getting the following error:

Enter boot prompt: mem=64M
you have entered mem=64M
Done.
./mu: mu command not found

Is it a path problem ? I am just running the script from a normal directory.

It created the lilo file normally though.

Thanks,

Chris.