Re: Antwort:Adding PCMCIA Drivers

From: Neo (Neo.the.Matrix@t-online.de)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 13:37:23 CEST

Project or
>such.
>
>Martin

Warning! The kernel keeps an eye on the version numbers of the modules you
want to load, except you have a kernel that is compiled with the option "Set
version information for all modules". I don't think that the mulinux kernel
is compiled with this option and so you have to get the modules from
/usr/lib/modules/2.0.36/yyyy/*.o and even this may not work.

cu,
Enno Welbers