[mu OT^2] The italian way to norms

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 19:55:35 CET

For raisons to long to explain now, I walked for 10 days in the
corridors of my town's hospital. In Italy there is a recent act
about privacy, which is producing bizzarre effects, sometimes.

In a signboard, on the wall, I read something like:
(fractured translation)

"It is interdict to ask staff with questions like:

        - Mr X is in this repart?
        - Mr X is in this room?

The only person qualified to answer this question is
Mr X itself ( Art. Law number, etc)

                        - The Direction Staff "

Oh, guys! Kurt Godel is alive! This is another kind of recursive
argument, and MU chinese symbol strike yet! This kind of warning
notice is suitable in a Mr Bean movie ...

PS
I added the short thread about MU on the muLinux homepage (thanks
to Alfie Costa, for that)