Re: Ooops !

From: Alfred Breull (puma@hannover.sgh-net.de)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 10:24:07 CET

Hope it will help some or other mulinux beginner and
Thinkpad owner.

BTW, I like that old Thinkpad: not so loud as the new ones,
no waste of keyboard space, 'home' or 'eol' keys are not too
close to the screen, and pretty reliable ... ok, it's OT. :)

Back to mulinux, I hardly can wait till I've learnt how to
configure the modem dial-in stuff and such (another small step
to leave NT behind :).

| NT boot options |
| |
| Please choose from list |