[mu TECH] pppd (just for phun)

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 05:54:12 CET

just reporting that I've gotten pppd running in dial-in mode.
If anyones interested, let me know and I'll send all the needed files in
plain text mode as the body of an e-mail..
Although not secure in any way, it's pretty cool to provide a close
friend or two internet access:)
 signed
winsor

BTW I've also managed to get thttpd(http deamon) running under muLinux.
The interesting thing about thttpd is it's "chroot" system call which
keeps "most" folks from rummaging through your directory structure.
If interested in this I can explain how to "steal" a staticly???
compiled version from another GPL Linux ramdisk router.

--
The more I use Linux, the harder Windows becomes to use. Point and click
software is too restrictive and difficult to do anything productive