Re: mulinux

From: Sean Roe (jackryan@azbiz.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 16:18:22 CET

I am going to run to DSL lines into it (until I get the domains switched over then one will go away) then into my network, so it will
have three Network cards in it. if there is support for IPfwadm and port forwarding I shouldn't have a problem, correct? DOes the
kernal have all the patches applied to it for stuff like ICQ, Ftp, ect?

Sean

Sean Roe
jackryan@azbiz.net
Head Cook and Bottlewasher: http://www.azbiz.net