Two Network Cards

From: leonleslie@SoftHome.net
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 10:48:04 CET

Hi,
I downloading mulinux and installed and configured the thing.
I LIKE IT.
I am now using it as a firewall machine for our mens dormintory.
I used an old 386 motherboard with 8 MB, two network cards
no hard drive
removed the floppy drive after configuring mulinux
Just left the power supply and the network cables in.
The machine acts as a web server, repeater for a coxial network etc..

I however could not get two ne2000 cards to be loaded at the same time i
had to use two different cards. Has any one got to load two same modules at
the same time....

I need to send this guy a post card.