Re: Remove me from list

From: Enyedi Szilard (szilard@maria.utcluj.ro)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:30:01 CET

Hi!

The "unsubscription" worked for me...

I wasn't using my old email, but the [mu] letters still came. So I
unsubscribed, confirmed, and it said it removed me from the list. That was
yesterday, and I didn't get no mu-mail to that address yet...

So, it seems unsubscription is not impossible. Oh, and use the "Reply-to:"
address when replying, instead of the "From:" address! Hope this helps...

Happy swimming, penguins :-)

Sziszi.