Trying to use a belgian keyboard

From: Hugo Coolens (coolens@kahosl.be)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 13:26:35 CET

I'm trying to make a mulinux distribution with belgian keyboard support,
however, I'm having the following problem:
When I try:
./mu -u
./mu -r
I get an error that says some things can't be copied to USR (No space left
on device). There IS free space though .. next line says only 74% of USR
is used. Could this have something to do with the number of free inodes ??
(just guessing..).
Increasing the size of USR from 1950 to something larger (3k) solves the
problem. I checked the original USR(.bz2 unpacked..) and found it to be
1950 blocks large..

I'm sure I've overlooked something but I can't find it.