Re: [mu SETUP] Lack of driver of Intel eepro100...

From: gis88559 (gis88559@cis.nctu.edu.tw)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 08:01:25 CET

> > After installation, the system seems not to have the capability
> > to access the internet. I think it may be due to the lack of Ethernet
> > card driver. Can you tell me how to solve such a problem?...
>
> Ethernet card is not related to PPP: do you have a PPP problem?
> Please, report symptoms.
   Sorry, but I don't need the PPP functionality yet..:)

> Anycase, eepro100 drive is in EXT addon.

   I do add the "EXT.tgz" disk during installation, but there seems
to be no effect. Can you tell me the more detail steps?..(I tried so
hard..:( )

   By the way, can mulinux support more than two ethernet cards? I plan
to use it as a router.

   Thank you very much...