PizzaBox Linux

From: James Stevens (James.Stevens@kyzo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 16:31:01 CET

Hi Guys,

Though you might be interested in our new Linux distribution - PizzaBox
Linux - we called it that because we built a prototype in a 9" Pizza Box
- check it out http://www.kyzo.com/

Its is a small Linux / Samba / Apache based File, Print & CD Server
distribution which includes full web administration, on-line manual,
hardware monitoring and APM in a total of 6.1Mb - you can download a
(free) fully working version on three floppy disks (install + 2 data).

We also have a commercial version which boots & runs from Flash-ROM
(Compact Flash or Disk-on-chip).

James