[mu SETUP] Ntp intall

From: REMY David (raven-esgi@ifrance.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 09:40:37 CET

Hi

I had installed Mulinux on a dos partition (who works fine thanks for this great distribution !) and I want to add an Ntp time server to synchronize my network I had downloaded ntp-4.0.*.tar.gz at http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/ after decompressing the files and running ./configure of course the installer said that he didn't recognize my Linux version...but the manual configuration of the file is non understandable :)
Has someone already install a such product ? or have any in information ? thanks for replying this mail.

Si votre email etait sur iFrance vous pourriez ecouter ce message au tel !
http://www.ifrance.com : ne laissez plus vos emails loin de vous ...
gratuit sur iFrance : emails (20 MO, POP, FAX), Agenda, Site perso