[mu ANNOUNCE] muLinux v7r9b (again)

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 22:04:43 CET

My previous messages about new release has been lost, I think.
Sorry if it's a repetition.

I uploaded v7r9b, a very good release of muLinux, on Sunsite.Auc.Dk.
Only changed archives are: DOSTOOLS.zip, mulinux.tgz and EXT.tgz.

Please I would like tho hear by You if the new disk-probing feature
for DOS user installer works for other platforms different from mine.

Please, dowload the new DOSTOOLS.zip and the new mulinux.tgz and
try to install from DOS.

Now Installer is smart enough to probe the startup disk and the
startup DOS directory without user intervention.

No new DOS command added in DOSTOOLS.zip, but only this row:

                cd > \mit

in the "install.bat".