RE: muTech

From: Doherty, Gord (gord.doherty@cdott.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 14:59:24 CET

"setup -s lock" did the trick. Thank you very much.

Now I have a terminal which boots up "hands off" to X-Windows.

Next thing I would like to do is blank the screen during boot up so the
operator does not see all the
initialization text scrolling by. Is something similar to the DOS "echo
off" or "cls" available in Linux ?

Gordon Doherty