Re: [mu Beta] Start a BetaTest? (was: PNP addons)

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 05:33:37 CET

On Wed, Dec 22, 1999 at 03:33:32PM -0400, Renato nicely wrote:

> >Of course you should stop making changes to the Beta Release
> >on the public server while the BetaTest is running ...
>
> Of course this would be a german khzlinux and not an italian authentic distro :-))
>
> Renato

Please, Renato, be good with KHZ: in the past, KHZ suggestion was been
more useful and resolutive for muLinux. If we now have a world-wide
english mailing list and not a pure italian one (mulinux@lists.linux.it)
it is because Karl-Heinze Zimmer suggested it many time ago, and *fortiter*
it wanted it. Also: when my older site (www.pisoft.it) removed muLinux,
and when I cannot update on sunsite for my technical raisons, KHZ support
was been exential for me.

On the other hand, strictly speaking, if I really will follow all
KHZ suggestions, I should quit from my payed job for muLinux job 24/24
and resign me to hear my (unexpected numerous)
children to weep for hunger :-))

But I recognize, in theretical way, the KHZ's suggestions as the
right one, but I feel free to apply someone of them, randomly chosen:
1) because I'm still convinced muLinux is a joke 2) I'm an italian,
all things considered, and for me the better law is
more or less a simple advice :-))))

Anycase, I hope this my KHZ's rescue will prevent a direct intervention
of Karl-Heinz itself, because .... Christmas incoming!!!