Re: PNP addons

From: Brett G. Castleberry (bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 06:09:23 CET

Ron,
    The addons are in the "addons" folder in the "mu" directory at the ftp
site. Get there by clicking on the big words, "This Site" at the head of
the list of download locations, or go directly to:
http://sunsite.auc.dk/mulinux/mu/ .
    Not being a hacker, I still use 6r4 "stable", but current work and
discussion is all regarding muLinux 7 development.

Enjoy!
Brett G. Castleberry
bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tallahassee, Florida