Re: Mulinux source

From: Clive Wright (clive_wright@telinco.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 01:55:33 CET

winsor wrote:

> kernel source is kernel source.......2.0.36 is generic linux kernel code
> you can get it from links at www.linux.org.
>
> Robert Heezeman wrote:
> >
> > > Where is the source code ??? 2.0.36 for MULINUX kernel
> > >
> > > I need to build a new kernel, how do I do this for Mulinux

Just two things to add:

1. The mulinux readme file says that a small patch is required to the
source to build a mulinux kernel which could be made the subject of an
email.

2. The (.config) file used for building the mulinux kernel would aid in
getting the correct components integrated or built as modules.

I think this calls for guidance from the maestro himself:
Michele its over to you.

Clive