Re: upgrade path from 6r4 to 7r5?

From: Vieira Netto (vieira@intermega.com.br)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 20:16:45 CET

Hello World of MuLinux!

Hello VR. Venkateswaran,

I think the way you want is not possible, but michele can answer this
one for you correctly.

For a while, if you have a umsdos instalation, you can rename LINUX
directory in dos to LINUX6, and install v7r5 as LINUX. This way you can
save your contents and migrate your changes when you have time. I dont
know if you cant run mu from LINUX6, but you can try.

Ciao from Brazil,

Vieira
Vieira@intermega.com.br
Linux User #100.600

Microsoft??? Marca nova de papel Higiênico???