Re: netscape under MuLinux

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 12:04:20 CET

On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 09:03:35PM -0600, winsor nicely wrote:

> What are people actually doing with muLinux?
> Ramdisk or cloned system?
> Are they using it as a "user" system or as a "router\network" system?
> Are they adding any additional software packages??
> If so what changes are they making to get these packages running?

I think this kind of experience with muLinux isn't bad for
principle. muLinux can be cloned and re-cloned easy and I also use
it for fast testing. In italian, I should say "carne da macello",
this is OK. muLinux, in this way, is treated as a toy which can't be
never break.

What I do not like very much, is the *raw* upgrade of individual
software, attempting to surrogate with the toy the *real* things,
without digestion or personal progress.