Re: Mulinux features

From: Telecom Tom (tom.scott@veda-home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 13:33:25 CET

Mike, Michele et al.;

Have you considered MPLS? If muLinux can do that, or if it can easily
be configured after installation by adding a few modules, then we'll
have a platform that supports QoS and realtime multimedia services on
the Internet.

Here's an implementation of MPLS for Linux:
ftp://nero.doit.wisc.edu/pub/mpls/

Will muLinux support it?

--TT
Tom Nelson Scott tom.scott@veda-home.com
The Veda Home Company Bowling Green, Ohio USA
"In IP We Trust" "E Pluribus Unix"