Re: TCL addon working - love it

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 06:15:16 CET

MuLinux didn't ask on mine...........problem with "respawn timeout"
but at the TCL-to-go page there was a section on
"inspecting the package".......and it seems that inspecting is pretty
much the same as installing it*grin*..........hey it's working, and
that's what matters.........I'm looking at "plume" a web browser
tonight..........looks cool..........I wonder*grin*

Have fun
signed
winsor