Re: Re: mu TECH

From: Ripcrd6 (ripcrd6@worldinter.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 21:35:20 CET

Do you want to start a list of printers we are all using? If so, I have a
Canon BJ-100 and a HP DeskJet 870cxi. I think both are fairly common.

As for font styles I prefer Arial and Times New Roman. I find they are
common and easy to read. I just hate the uppercase i in Arial that looks
like a lowercase l in disguise.
Brian
Y2K Flunky