About the list

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 21:20:29 CET

I'm now again the owner. As my first activity, I told to list-manager
the list of subscriber and it is surprising long: 251 subscribers!

Time ago, I and Karl-Heinz (Zimmer) discussed about a newsgroup
on mulinux or floppy-linux or mini-distributions, in general

There are, on this list, guys able to initiate a votation session
and other burocratism, able to open a newsgroup, or a private
newsgroup on some private server?