Re: netscape under MuLinux

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 00:01:10 CET

I agree with you entirely, and in fact was quite pleased with the
"reintroduction" of quark*grin*
But some other folks like to look at all the sparkling flashies that the
net has to offer.
 I thought it'd be fun to have netscape running under MuLinux(cloned
system)......but wasn't willing to do too much thinking to accomplish
this at that time.
What can I say??? 8^P

signed
winsor