RE:netscape under MuLinux

From: winsor@wi.net
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 13:37:02 CET

A while back I attempted to get a rather old version of netscape running under mulinux
without much success, maybe this weekend I'll look at it again.
I'm thinking that a static compilation might just help, although as I remember there
was some problem loading the color palette as it wanted 256 colors.
Netscape'll most probably want a few extra library files too.
I think the best way to go may just be to set it up under "another" version of linux to use
the font sets and color palette included with Mulinux and then "borrow:)" the files and copy
into a cloned system, and then add and link the needed libraries as netscape demands them.

signed
winsor