Re: emacs - jed

From: Juha Paavola (juha.paavola@compart.fi)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 20:52:34 CET

UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM POSTLIST !!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Göran Wallén <goran.wallen@mbox301.swipnet.se>
To: <mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk>
Cc: <surmann@gmd.de>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 1:23 AM
Subject: emacs - jed

Hello

2 dec 99 Hartmut Surmann asked for emacs for muLinux. I have used "jed"
an editor which could emulate emacs, wordstar, be used for C - there
is a library of files for this.

jed.tgz could be found in the old Slackware for lib 5 (I think it is
Slackware 4 and in slakware/ap1. It is selfinstalling if unpacked from /
You must also have libm.so.5 (and perhaps some more). A lot of Slackware
programs could be used i muLinux

I am not excusing my english - we - the pidgeon-englishers - are applying
the principle of pragmatism: If the message could be read it is OK. In the
Internet world we will soon establish the standard.

Yours Göran Wallén

Göran Wallén
goran.wallen@mbox301.swipnet.se

Voxlöv 5086