Re: [mu setup]TCL Addon problems

From: Renato (renato@jfrj.gov.br)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 20:11:06 CET

I got this message too and I noticed that the file size where diferent from download to download.
So I thought it was not a problem in the font file but in the download process.
I tried to download from Linux and it came OK.
I'm wondering why this problem occurs in TCL but not in X11 or EXT. Some bad deamon in Poindexter's site?

Renato Guimaraes