RE: [mu setup]TCL Addon problems

From: David LeBlanc (dleblanc@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 01:04:29 CET

I had this same problem of the Tcl distribution seeming to be corrupt (even
got the same message), and when I d/l'd the file using shift-click with
Internet Explorer, the file size was different and the file installed fine.

The file size reported by Win 98 is 1705840 bytes in the file properties
dialog or 1666kb in Windows Explorer for the correct file. If the file
downloads incorectly, it will be > 1700kb in Windows Explorer (to the best
of my recollection).

Dave LeBlanc