Re: [mu OT] Problem with my mailbox - TEST

From: jeremy@visi.com
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 21:19:07 CET

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 09:59:26PM +0000, Michele Andreoli wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 12:09:54PM -0700, Tom Poindexter nicely wrote:
> >
> > See http://www.nyx.net for general info; 'telnet nyx.nyx.net' and
> > login as 'new' to get a new account. Be sure to send a donation if you
> > find it useful, *any* amount is appreciated!
> >

> Thanks Tom, I will try. A login account maybe very useful.

Actually, Michele, if you're willing to have ssh access only
(no POP, no telnet), my buddy jose@biocserver.bioc.cwru.edu
is willing to offer you an account. This is a highly secure,
overadministered box--hence the lack of telnet or pop services.

Just don't use it to hack or anything. Email Jose with the
IP address you'll be connecting from, and he'll set you up.

He's sitting on an OC-12, so you shouldn't have any problems
with bandwidth on his end...

Jeremy