Re: AW: Fractured english in muLinux

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 02:46:42 CET

If someone would really like a "free" Windows based linux distribution
that is "polished" there are several.
I'd recommend "winlinux2000" at www.winlinux2000.COM, KDE interface, all
the bells and whistles.
AND it only requires 900+ MEGS of free disk space, and downloads in
under eight hours.
As an added feature you can learn all about how to make half the
configuration windows based and half Linux based and how to deal with
"persistant configuration settings" (thinking "darn I edited that
file":) )
only to find that the edited file is rewritten by another file that was
rewritten by another file ad infinatum.(fractured latin here???).

spoken tongue in cheek and not to be taken seriously
signed
winsor