Re: TCL add-on floppy, first edition

From: Vieira Netto (vieira@intermega.com.br)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 04:26:59 CET

Hello World of Mulinux.

Great, Great, Great.

Very good Job this new TCL. Imagine this mini distribution capable of
burning CD´s... It could be Magic.

I use cdrtoaster to burn my CD´s. It is small and good. The only problem
is that it cant handle file names with spaces inside (at least in msdos
FS), but this problem is to cdrtoaster maintener.

Be careful with SCSI, IDE, generic SCSI kernel module, etc...

Well, a little problem. Trying to use fireman, when clicking get machine
info I receive a window saying cant execute "who".

Thanks

Ciao from Brazil!

Tom Poindexter escreveu:

> On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 08:55:52PM +0000, Michele Andreoli wrote:
> >
> > I see, in your addon still remains free disk space.
> > Do you have a cdrom burning tool in tcl/tk, which
> > interface with cdrecord and mkisofs?
>
> I will be including 'cdrtoaster' in the next release (probably in a few days.)
> Michele, are you including 'cdrecord' & 'mkisofs' in an upcoming release?
>
> --
> Tom Poindexter
> tpoindex@nyx.net
> http://www.nyx.net/~tpoindex/