Re: TCL add-on floppy, first edition

From: Tom Poindexter (tpoindex@nyx.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 16:40:44 CET

On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 11:14:33PM +0000, Michele Andreoli wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 22, 1999 at 11:36:15PM -0700, Tom Poindexter nicely wrote:
> > The TCL add-on floppy is ready for initial testing. There are still
>
> Tom,
> Your addon seems a free software exposition! This was a *MUST*,
> at the century end.

Thanks!

> This is a your *old* request! My problems is: I forget what fonts
> I removed 1-2 year past and, on the other hand, I cannot add all them.

Yes, I don't know which fonts to recommend. After going through the
applications that try to use various fonts,or bolding, and changing
to the default fonts, this desire is somewhat less.

> Added also a link to your page on sunsite.
> Tell me when you thing is better to put TCL on sunsite.

I think in a week or two it will be ready to mirror on Sunsite.

I made a small update last night, to fix a few more things in Vmail3 and
fix some fonts in TkNotepad. Vmail3 still needs some work to use
user specified values for SMTP host, etc. I'll try to get another
edition ready by this weekend.

Ciao!

--
Tom Poindexter