Re: [mu BUG] LOOP cloning do not works

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 21:08:25 CET

On 19.11.99, 23:02:22, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> > In order to avoid such problems in the future (or at least
> > to have them happening more seldom) what about to change
> > the way how you publish new releases of muLinux?
[...]
> I will add the suffix "b" for the beta release.

> Ok, the lastest stable is: 7r4!, the most stable muLinux
> version released.

Hi Michele,

I'm glad to see you reacting that kind way!

When having sent my letter I was somewhat sorry to have been
writing ''to avoid such problems in the future (or at least
to have them happening more seldom)'' because I was afraid
it might look as if I were complaining about the (very few!)
problems in muLinux.

To be honest I am very convinced that muLinux is worth support
and in December 1999 a special edition of the german printed
Linux Magazin will contain a little piece of text remembering
the people that muLinux is worth a closer look.

In my opinion your work is very good and the way you work
resembles me to the work of the kernel-hackers.

Please keep on improving muLinux, it's a very fine little project!

Best greetings,

Karl-Heinz

--
K.-H. Zimmer     *     Hamburg     *     Germany