[mu SETUP] Hard drive disapears

From: Daniel Brooks (brooksd@milwaukee.tec.wi.us)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 04:07:27 CET

Well I finally downloaded the new version and found it on par with previous releases.
Excellent work. I have run into a minor problem which I do not understand. After
using muLinux for any length of time, wether booting from the floppy or from a cloned
system on my hard drive, my 2 hard drives are no longer recognized! My only solution
is to turn the machine off and start with a cold boot, no form of warm boot helps
(reset or three finger salute). This never happened with earlier versions. Still a very
impresive piece of work. I am eagerly awaiting the TCL addon, any news?

Daniel Brooks