Re: mu [bugs] 7r0 fetchmail flushing

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 04:50:51 CET

Being no expert on e-mail in any terms:)(I'm still just learning too)
I'd still like to think that attachments must have some sort of header
which could be parsed and the remaining data saved to a file for later
viewing.....and could be filtered out of the actual file viewed via
rna.(muless)
Although I don't know8^P

signed
 winsor