Re: [mu ANNOUNCE] muLinux v7.0 is out

From: Michele Andreoli (quisque@tin.it)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 16:10:55 CET

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 09:20:48PM -0200, Vieira Netto nicely wrote:

> About grep.
>
> have you tried???
> When I connect to internet after pppd is executed I see the following message:
> /bin/grep: cannot open : no such file

Argh! I changed a little the fake "grep", for PCMCIA. A little bug in
ppp-on. We neeed to replace grep->rgrep. rgrep is a little C code of mine:
act like grep, but with no regular-expressions.

> I dont want a new mandrake, I already have one. And I´m MuLinux fan.

I tryed Mandrake 6.1 and it seems more impressive, from a superficial
point of view: installation is very easy, the KDE desktop is amazing,
but something goes wrong in the ... inner side.
Anycase, I show my laptop Mandrake when I interface with other Windows
users: look more, more familiar :-)

"I'd like to conclude with a positive statement, but I can't remember any.
 Would two negative ones do?"			-- Woody Allen