Re: [mu ANNOUNCE] muLinux v7.0 is out

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 23:07:05 CET

Michele,

For the sake of keeping MuLinux unique, stick with the scripts:)
 The scripts are not only VERY cool as well as being in the true HaKKerZ
tradition but very educational also.
In the beginning of MuLinux I read a "readme" file that explained that
MuLinux was an educational tool as well as a curiousity....and never
intended to be a complete distribution.
And it has and continues to serve this purpose very well.
In the words of Larry Wall aka: Perl Dude....
There is more than one way to do anything...MuLinux demonstrates
this......that there is an alternative to "bloatware", if one doesn't
mind using a somewhat primitive(er uh rustic???) interface.
And also effectively demonstrates that the only limits to what can be
accomplished with a %nIx "like"
system is the limits of ones knowledge and imagination.....

'nuff said???8^P

signed
winsor